Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Mess Detectives and the Case of the Lost Temper


We recently got the opportunity to read a Zonderkidz book, The Mess Detectives and the Case of the Lost Temper by Karen Poth.  This is an I Can Read Book with a level 1.  Level 1 is for beginning readers who are eager to read on their own.  I will start off by saying both of my boys were very excited to read this book.  Both of them love Veggietales and look forward to any new products that come into our home.  The story was easy to read and follow and of course it had the silliness you would expect from a Veggietales product.  Even the cover was eye catching and silly.
What is funnier than fake glasses, nose and mustache on a tomato?  A cucumber in a chicken outfit perhaps.  There was a moral to the story which was simply control your temper when you are upset.  Great lesson for all children.  Both of my boys were entertained for the entire book.  Great early reader book with a great lesson.  

***I was given this book to review through Booklook Blogger and although the book was provided free the review was entirely my own opinion and my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment