Monday, February 20, 2017

SeaWorld Annual Passholder Dining Plan

If you are a pass holder SeaWorld has a great offer for you.  Passholders get a meal every time they come to the park.  It is $79.99 for the year.  The meal includes a main course, side, dessert or another side and drink.  https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/dine-and-shop/dining/dining-plan  We got 2 one for myself and one for my oldest son.  So far it has worked out very well and it won't take long to get the value since we go quite frequently.

The plan is available only at the cafeteria style restaurants in the park.  There other exclusions no ribs, beef brisket platter, combo, or sampler platters.

When we used it I got chicken, fries, a huge dessert, and a adult apple juice for my kids.  The pass is available for the same price for children as well.  I am ok with purchasing a kid's meal in addition it is still a huge savings.

***This post is not sponsored or affiliated with SeaWorld.  No compensation was exchanged for this review.  The opinions expressed in this post are completely my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment