Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Half Birthday!!!

I am so surprised at how quickly time has passed.  My little girl is now 6 months old and I can't believe it.  She has been accomplishing quite a bit in the 6 months she has been in our family.  She is almost sitting without assistance. She rolls over all the time when laying down.  She is trying really hard to crawl.  She has been eating one solid a day and has tried so many different fruits and vegetables.  She has been giggly, smiley, and happy overall.  She is a lot of fun and her face lights up when her brother play with and pay attention to her.  It is so sweet to see all the love the kids have for each other.  So thankful...  My girl still is not sleeping through the night but I think this is partly my fault since we co sleep.  I am planning to transition her into a crib in the next couple of months. I am both looking forward to this change and a little sad about it too.  She is my last baby so many of the milestones are a little bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment