Tuesday, December 2, 2014

5 Reasons Buying Christmas Gifts for My Kids Drives Me Crazy

1.  My kids Christmas List includes everything they see on TV even things for characters he has never heard of 

2.  Going out and buying something you think your kids will love and getting an underwhelming response when it is opened.

3.  Pleading to get a particular present for months and then playing with it once or twice.  Then it sits in the bottom of the toy box rarely to be played with again.

4.  Messy presents mainly Easy Bake Ovens,  Sno Cone Makers, Crayola Crayon melting sets.  Guess who cleans up?

5.  Buying a present that never works the way it is supposed to.  Prime example: Ice Cream Magic it leaks and doesn't make ice cream.  Not only is it disappointing to my kid but to me too.  I don't enjoy wasting money.  

I love Christmas it is one of my favorite times of the year.  As moms I know we try really hard to make the holidays special for them.  If I can get one present that they are head over heels crazy about I am a happy mama.  

No comments:

Post a Comment