Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Momma Don't You Worry Book Review

When I was a little girl I would often get distracted and wonder off from my mom.  It actually happened quite often and every time I was hysterical.  I think that when it happens it can be so scary-for mom and child.  Momma Don't You Worry by Louie Lawent is a great book that deals with little ones and getting lost.  It is a clever book filled with a rhyming scheme that addresses being lost as a distracted child and teaches your child what to do if they find themselves in this situation.  It is a short book but handles the subject matter in a smart and easy assessable way speaking right to your child. 


***A free digital copy of the book was received for my review of this book.  All opinions and review are completely my own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment