Monday, March 30, 2015

Our Spring Break

I am so happy to have my oldest home this week.  His younger brother and I miss him when he is at school.  My boy was looking forward to playing and sleeping in.

On Monday we had a lounge around the house day because we have some big plans this spring break.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after a playdate Tuesday morning where both of my boys had loads of fun.  We went camping at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground.  The great outdoors, lots of free space, and outside tent camping.  Both of my boys loved their time in the wilderness.  It was definitely quite the experience with both boys and I sleeping on a blow up mattress.  Lets just say I didn't get much sleep that 1st night.  Both the boys were wiggling fools.  The 2nd night we were all too exhausted after a full day of activities to not get any sleep.  Thursday morning we headed home...oh home sweet home.  If nothing else our camping trip helped us to appreciate our comfortable beds and home with all of the accommodations.

Friday is a relax day....we definitely need it.  Ok, ok I need it :)

Back to school

1 comment: