Friday, July 17, 2015

Sugar Test

I am in the phase of pregnancy that I personally dread the most.  The horrible gestational diabetes test.  Fortunately this is the early one with minimal blood draws but to me that is still bad.  I get extreme anxiety with blood draws.  I know that it is one of those necessary things but it doesn't make it any easier.  My last pregnancy I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I was only one point over normal.  It was not a pleasant experience with blood testing before and after meals it was my own personal hell.  So I am hoping that everything comes back normal this time.  The extra stress last pregnancy was almost too much for me.  Both my son and I never had diabetes or issues and after speaking to my current high risk doctor she felt I was incorrectly diagnosed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment