Thursday, December 3, 2015

One Month Old

I can't believe that it has been a month since my little girl arrived in the world.  I am not going to sugar coat it this month has been pretty rough.  All the attention needed with a new baby and my boys adjusting to mom not being as available as before.  We had a rough start with a Nicu stay and near the end of this month she caught a cold from her big brother.  Complete with coughing, sneezing, and congestion.  We have also seen the appearance of something I am not all surprised about but was hoping to avoid...Colic.  There are a few hours at nighttime when she can't be consoled non stop crying.  It is enough to drive anyone a little crazy.  I always feel so helpless when she is crying, everything I do doesn't seem to help.  Looking forward to the colic making a quick exit.  But unfortunately things don't work out that way.   Thankful and feeling proud that we survived the craziness thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment