Sunday, March 6, 2016

Cub Scouts

One of the things my boy was really looking forward to in 1st grade was being able to join Cub Scouts.  At our first meeting there were 10 boys in his grade level.  Unfortunately, this has dwindled down to just my boy remaining.  I feel so bad for him but he is still interested in continuing.  It has turned into just us doing the requirements at home.  I am really hoping it doesn't deter him from continuing.  We are kind of now on a mad race to get him his requirements. I hope we are able to accomplish it.
I also feel horrible that we haven't been able to do any of the camp outs.  It has just been hard/impossible to fathom camping out with me, a 7 year old, 3 year old, and a 4 month old.  I know the boys desperately want to camp out but with the baby it makes it challenging.  Hopefully next year I will be in a better position to take part in the camping fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment