Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Friends I Can't Wait to Meet

If you could make a list of attributes that you would want in a friend- what would they be?

Here is my list
Supportive even if you think my ideas are stupid or ridiculous to tell me first your honest thoughts but then support my decision right or wrong
Funny can make me laugh in the best and worst times
Kind a genuine kindness and compassion for others 
There for me no matter what even if we don 't agree
Fun out and about or just chatting on the phone



Now here is the next question, are you being these things to your friend or do you treat your friend the way you expect to be treated by others?

In my 36 years I have noticed generally that as women we are not supportive of each other.  So I challenge you to be build each other up instead of tearing others down.  


No comments:

Post a Comment