Friday, November 21, 2014

Things Your Mother Said...

1) Would you jump off a bridge if someone told you to?

2) Because I said so...

3) Always wear clean underwear in case you get in an accident

4)  Don't cross your eyes or they will freeze that way

5)  Don't make me come back there.

6)  How do you know you don't like it if you have never tasted it?

7)  I don't know is not an answer.

8)  If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times.

9)  If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. (Thumper's mother said this too)

10) Pick that up before someone trip over it and breaks their neck.

11) What part of No don't you understand?

12) Who died and made you boss?

13) You'd forget your head if it wasn't attached to your shoulders

14) You can't judge a book by it's cover.

15) When you have kids of your own you will understand.

Do you find yourself using a phrase that your mother always said?  Things always come full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment