Monday, November 3, 2014

Sleep Number

I am a tosser and turner throughout the night, I have a difficult time getting comfortable. Just lately I have also noticed despite getting a full night of sleep I am still tired.  I am a huge supporter of sleep, there is nothing like getting under some clean-crisp covers and soft but not too soft pillow and dozing off to dreamland.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you control whether or not you are comfortable at bedtime? 

There is an amazing option...Sleep Number.  Let me start by saying it is an investment- the mattress is by no means cheap but one amazing thing about these mattresses is they are warrantied for 25 years.  Most mattresses are recommended to be replaced depending on quality of mattress 5-10 years. 

I had the opportunity today to visit a Sleep Number location and learn more about Sleep Number and what the fuss is all about.  A helpful guide knowledgeably and patiently showed me all about the options available and Sleep IQ.

Sleep IQ is a technology that Sleep Number uses to ensure you get the best sleep possible.  You can track and optimize your sleep through their app that is connected to your bed. It lets you know how effective your sleeping for the evening was by measuring your breathing rate, heart rate, and movements.  

Some option highlights are a massage option, the ability to be able raise your head and/or feet, temperature adjustments, and customization for you and your significant other.  Pillows are even customizable.

There are just so many options and I highly recommend that you visit a store near you to start having great well rested nights from now on. http://h5.sml360.com/-/ghhr

***I received an invitation through Smiley 360 to learn more about Sleep Number.  Besides an offer for the possibility of a free pillow no compensation was received.  All opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment