Monday, April 13, 2015

My Experience at the Orlando Prego Expo

I will start by saying this event was packed!!!  Everywhere you looked there were pregnant women hence the prego expo.  There were even some newborn babies in attendance.  The expo was held in a good sized room with lots of vendors.  I brought both of my boys and had a stroller with my 2 year old in it.  It was really hard to get to the tables in the event especially with the 2 boys and boy were many of these pregnancy ladies aggressive. They also had speakers throughout the day and a fashion show as well.  There was a kiddie play area that was packed.  My oldest was excited because there was a face painter which made the event for him.  If you are pregnant and looking for ideas for your little one from design, diapers, clothes, breastfeeding, and gear this is a great place to attend.


***I was invited to this expo and given a free ticket to attend.  All opinions are completely my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment