Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Rare Morning When My Boys Sleep In

I always wake up at my normal time no matter what.  Many times to a crying toddler that wants me to  get him out of his crib.  Rarely, do I ever wake up and have free time in the morning.  Time to brush my teeth without rushing and slowly prepare for my day.  I definitely take these type of days as a gift.  I also peek in on the them and normally let out a whispered awwww...   Today is one of those rare gifts.  I feel a little odd, so odd in fact that I decided to go to my computer and do what else?  Blog about it.  The funny thing about free time is once I have it I never can figure out what to do.  But the minute things get chaotic or busy I have a mental list of all the things that need to be done or things I would love to have a moment to enjoy.  Right now?  I got nothing!!!  So hopefully, you get the opportunity to enjoy a day like my morning it really is like a surprise.

1 comment: