Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I Love Being A Stay At Home Mom But....



I am thankful that I get to stay home with my boys and I love having lots of time with them.  There are some things that are challenging with no breaks and little ones in tow.  I know this applies to the working mommy too when you get home or weekends.

1)  Eating a meal - without sharing or interruptions.  I am always getting things for my boys throughout the meal.  Most of the time, mine must look more appealing because my plate is never my own.

2)  Making a phone call - any phone call I make has at least one of my children screaming or "Mommy, Mommy!!!"

3) Bathroom time- There is a reason this blog is called Learning To Pee With The Door Open, I have no choice or privacy for that matter.  In the short time it takes to pee my boys can get into a lot of trouble.

4) One Man Show- It is all me, all the time.  No breaks or time to myself.  Errands are always done with them, doctor's appointments, grocery shopping, etc.  Depending on the day it can be really exhausting.


These things are all challenging but I am so happy to have my little munchkins and I will endure all of these things...I don't really have a choice in the matter...it is all part of being a mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Yes. I'm sure there are pet peeves or annoyances. I really look up to stay at home moms. I personally don't think I could have done it with my son. Good for you & thanks for blogging to vent a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete