Monday, January 11, 2016

BBC Obsession

Ever since I have been home a lot with our new addition to the family.  I have had the opportunity to watch lots of tv (what else is there to do when you have a newborn sleeping on you?).  I have a love of BBC programs.  I want to share some of my favorites


Coupling

This one is an older show but it is a great sitcom style show.  Very funny!!!!


Doctor Who
I didn't think I would like this one.  It is sci-fi and I normally don't get into those.  But Dr Who (the newest seasons) has been a great show to watch.  I am partial to Doctor 10 (big David Tennant fan) but all of the new doctors have been great.  The current doctor has finally grown on me.  After the 1st full season of him being the doctor.  

Sherlock

The plot lines are unexpected and the casting/acting for this show is excellent.  There are only a few episodes per season but they are all great.  Nothing like it coming together in the end.

Downton Abbey
Great period drama with lots of funny one liners from Violet (Dame Maggie Smith).  Fabulous show great plot lines.

North & South (mini series)
Great show.  Amazing acting from Robert Armitage.  If you are looking for an unconventional love story this is a great 4 part mini series  

No comments:

Post a Comment