Saturday, January 16, 2016

Breastfeeding my poor nipples!!!

My little girl like a lot of children who breastfeed is in the phase of cluster feeding. I feel like I am feeding her all the time.  This is good to increase my milk supply but it is so painful for my overworked nipples.  The nipple cream in theory sounds like a great relieving solution unfortunately somehow my poor exhausted nipples didn't get the memo.  Breastfeeding is hard work but I feel so worth it.  It is a huge inconvience in the beginning but it is so much easier as time goes on.  I wouldn't even know how to make formula.  To have to get up in the middle of the night and go make formula sounds like too much work to me.  I just have to get her and latch her on.  Big time saver.  It is amazing what your body does and can do.  Even with all the abuse on your body with pregnancy and afterwards it still for the most part does it's best to bounce back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment