Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Journal

I have started to keep a diary/journal for each of my kids. I write about things going on in their lives, their current friends, favorite toys, and sayings.  I am unfortunately not consistent with the entries but I try to write in it as much as possible.  I think it will be an interesting read when they are older.  I always enjoyed going through my baby book or other keepsakes my mom had saved for me.   My plan is to write in it occasionally and when they turn 18 to give them the journal as a keepsake.  If you have ever gone through a diary or journal from your childhood it is always an eye opening experience.  All the teenage drama, how every little thing had so much importance.  All of it that I am writing in them is important to me and I hope one day a good read for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment