Sunday, February 28, 2016

Registering for Preschool

I am in a state of shock and a bit of worry after registering my 3 year old for preschool.  My state of worry stems from the fact that he will be one of the younger kids in his class and I hope he will be ready.  After having a challenging time with speech he has been speaking pretty consistently now.  There are some pronunciation issues that still exist so I am hopeful that by the time the school year arrives he will be ready. He just seems so young to start school but I know it will be good for him.  I had an extra year with his older brother which was really nice by the time school started I feel really confident that he was ready for school.   I know socially my 3 year old is ready, he really enjoys playing with other kids.  It will be really odd for the 2016-2017 school year having both of my boys in school.  I guess this is one of the times where this mama bear needs to be open to the new experience and not spend so much time being concerned about it.  Easier said then done.  I am a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment