Monday, February 15, 2016

Way Better Snacks

Filled with whole grains and seeds the Way Better Snacks Tortilla Chips are a healthier choice.  Normally when things are made healthier they tend to be just barely reaching the unhealthy stuff in terms of taste.  I had the opportunity to try the Sweet Chili flavor and it was excellent.  I will start by saying I am a big fan of spice and these chips did not disappoint.  I liked these chips so much I have been trying to find them at the stores.  So far I have only come across the Sweet Potato variety at both Publix and Target but hopefully they will be expanding their choices in these stores soon.
If you get the opportunity to try these I would definitely recommend them.  If you are interested in finding out more you can go to http://gowaybetter.com


***This post was in partnership with Cheers Box at Influencer.  I received the product in exchange for my review.  No additional compensation was provided in exchange for this review.  All opinions and review all 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment