Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Land Before Time

After finding the latest installment of The Land Before Time: Journey of the Brave, my 3 year old has been in love.  He just continuously wants to watch the movie over and over again.  So when I found out that Sprout was showing all The Land Before Time movies I-XIII, I set the dvr to record them all.  I am hoping to have lots of choices to watch instead of the one playing on a constant loop.  I remember when I was in babysitting age these movies were popular with all the little boys.    I am just excited to have some variety in what he likes.  For the longest time he only wanted to watch and play with trains.  It is so amazing to watch him grow and develop.  Since he has been verbalizing more the world has really opened up to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment