Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Adjusting to Life with a Baby

After having 2 children already I felt pretty prepared for a baby.  Oh did I mention those 2 children are boys.  Wild boys who had colic like nobody's business and we're not truly happy till after they turned a year old.  Fast forward to finding out we were having a little girl 
*insert shock and surprise* to our extremely crazy broad.  When my baby girl arrived in the world it was clear it was going to be different.  For the most part she didn't cry unless hungry (my girl loves to eat) or a dirty diaper (she doesn't like a dirty diaper).  The main change I have found is that she is demanding and if things aren't just right she will let you know.  She is a mama's girl for sure but watch out when daddy comes around, the smile on her face could light up the whole world.  There are so many things I feel I am enjoying now with my 3rd baby that I was either too wrapped up or worried to enjoy previously.  I think it helps me to really take in every moment knowing this will be our last baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment