Monday, May 9, 2016

The Princess Twins and the Tea Party Review

I am happy to see that they are including christian/moral based I Can Read Books.  This especially makes me excited since adding a little girl to our broad.  The Princess Twins and the Tea Party has two main characters Princess Emma and Princess Abby.  Princess Emma wants to throw a Spring Tea Party and wants everything to be perfect.  A lesson that even when things don't go right that everything is going to be ok.  I know as mom the lesson was even applicable to me.

"I want everything to be perfect," said Emma.
Only God is perfect," Abby said.

The book is a Level 1 with simple sentences for eager new readers.  If you are interested in adding this book to your child's library it is available at Amazon for $3.99 http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Twins-Tea-Party-Read/dp/0310727111

***The book in this review was provided by Booklook Bloggers and no additional compensation was exchanged for this review.  The opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment