Thursday, May 26, 2016

Letter to my Youngest Child


Little girl you don't know how good you've got it.  Your mom has by now become what she likes to think of as a bit of a seasoned pro.  All of the mistakes or misconceptions about raising you are out the window.   After having 2 boys who have come before you-you, I am sure will get away will a lot more than your brothers ever did.  Hopefully by now due to my experiences I am not as clueless as I once was.  Although, you are a different type of child altogether.  You and I are going to be experience many different things together.  Also being my last baby (if all goes according to plan) I keep reminding myself that one day I am going to miss this time.  Your brothers are absolutely in love with you and what a lucky little girl you are.  They are fiercely protective of you already and are both so proud to be your big brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment