Sunday, July 17, 2016

Pulling Up


I can barely believe how quickly things are going.  My little girl is meeting lots of milestones lately and her newest one is pulling up on everything.  How is this happening already?  I am really trying to live in the moment with all of her accomplishments since this is going to be my last baby.  Girls definitely do things different than boys.  In my experience my girl does a lot of things sooner than my 2 boys did.  One thing that my boys did first was getting their first tooth which happened around 7 months.  My girl is almost 9 months and her tooth hasn't appeared yet.  But other than that everything else she has done first...so far.  It is amazing to see how naturally a little one learns and the process it takes to get there.  Humans really are awesome.😉

No comments:

Post a Comment