Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Summer Blues

We are in the midst of summer vacation and my kids have gotten more difficult to get out of the house.  My oldest just doesn't want to leave but once we are out he is fine.  I think the heat is really influencing the decision. We in Florida are getting a lot of feels like 105 days which is way too hot for me and the kids.  How we used to survive without AC is beyond me.  The heat is serious.   If I am really honest I would rather stay in for the most part as well. To get all the kids ready and motivated to get out the house is exhausting. But, I know my kids and I (for my sanity) need to get out of the house and have some fun.  It blows my mind that the summer is already half way over.  Also, trying to find something fun to do inside that doesn't cost an arm and a leg is challenging as well.  Hoping to have a good rest of the summer and lots of fun.  What are you doing to interrupt the boredom and have fun?  Suggestions welcome and needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment