Friday, July 29, 2016

Lunch Ideas

I always have the best intentions before a new school year.  I start getting inspired by different things and ideas to make the year easier.  Besides the understanding that my inspiration will last about a month, I am going to ignore this fact and forge ahead.  I have mentioned before that my boys are very picky eaters so packing a good, healthy, and satisfying lunch is extremely challenging.  In hopes of giving some of you some ideas for lunches for the new school year, I thought I would share some ideas and tips I have come across in my searches lately.
(Pick one)
Macaroni & Cheese
Chicken Nuggets
Mini Burgers
Make Your Own Lunchable: Pizza, sandwich, crackers & meat
Kabob: meat, cheese, tomatoes I don't know why but my boys are more interested in food when I put it on a stick
Chicken Drumsticks
Cheese Quesadilla
Waffles
Pancakes
Cereal & Milk
Pizza
Pinwheels
Tacos 

When I make things my kids are very picky about it siting together so sandwiches, tacos, Lunchable make a likes I keep everything separate to be assembled at lunch time. 




(Pick two)
Rainbow fruit (Strawberrries, Peaches/Orange, Pineapple, Grapes/Kiwi, Blueberries, Blackberries)
Apples and Peanut Butter
Fruit snack
Cheese 
Egg
Rice
Humus and pita chips
Carrot Sticks with dip
Salsa & Chips or Guacamole
Chips
Graham crackers
Apple Sauce
Yogurt Raisins
Yogurt 

Some ways to make lunches fun:  
Bento boxes

Plastic character toothpicks

Cookie cutters for sandwiches

***This post is not sponsored or affiliated with any of the posts or links listed in this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment