Thursday, July 24, 2014

Getting Into Everything

It has been awhile since I have had a toddler in the house.  At least 3 years to be exact.  My youngest is almost 2 and every time I turn around he is pulling something apart, down, or ripping something.  Even things I think are not accessible I find in his hands.  He has been getting into the snacks in the pantry and dumping them out all over the floor.  Pens unattended from my oldest have become fodder for his art projects on tables and chairs.  Toddlers are curious and boy is he...

My oldest thankfully helps me to monitor him a bit.  Every once in awhile I hear mommy he is pulling something out etc.  It is a huge help.  My oldest is learning the importance of putting away his small legos and keeping his art work projects away from his little brother.

How many of you are in the midst of toddlerhood and what are your tips for getting things done with your curious tornado of a toddler?


No comments:

Post a Comment