Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Advanced Gestational Age

In the pregnancy world, you are no longer a spring chicken after 35.  Since I am 37 and pregnant, I am referred to as someone with advanced gestational age.  To me to this screams old lady but I am trying to find the humor in it.  Once you are advanced gestational age you have to go to a high risk doctor so not only do you go to all the regular appointments now you have an extra appointment to make.  I have an appointment at each this week.  Every time I have an appointment I have some anxiety so this poor baby girl is going to be a bit stressed out this week.  I try really hard to not get stressed out but to no avail it happens anyways.  I've tried relaxation breathing, yoga, and pretty much anything I can think of to mellow out.

I want to share with you the photo of my little girl Chloe who is doing excellent.  Despite my stressing her out!!!

I am so excited that they don't want to see me again for another 3 months.  Big sigh of relief.  



No comments:

Post a Comment