Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Xclear Review

I recently got a few products to try from a line put out from Xclear.  All of Xclear's products are made with Xylitol.  On a basic search of the internet Xylitol is considered a safe substitute sweetener.

Spry Mints

Peppermint Gum

Oral Rinse

Toothpaste

Nasal Spray

Nasal Spray Saline Bottles

From my initial research of this product it seemed like a great new product.  Now I want to share with you my family's experience with some of the product line.  This review is not going to be exactly pc so be forewarned.  As I have shared on the blog just recently I am currently pregnant so I am cautious with new products so this is the experience my husband had with this product.  I will start off by saying that my husband has a sensitive stomach.  My husband was excited to try to Spry Gems mints which he said had a good taste to them.  Then a little later he had a pretty extreme reaction to the mints...(Stop reading now if you are easily offended or grossed out) He had extreme diarrhea.  Which lasted for quite some time and an upset stomach for the remainder of the evening.  When this occurred he went online and looked up xylitol and diarrhea and it was shocking what he found out.  One of the side effects of xylitol is diarrhea.  Needless to say our experiments with these products stopped.  I personally have not tried any more of the products.  This product reminds me of a product they introduced into food when I was younger called Olean it was a fat free oil used in potato chips and other snack foods. It was definitely very popular at one point, eventually on potato chips bags they had to include a warning that it may cause anal leakage.  So if you are having bathroom issues this might solve the problem for you.  I want to give you as always my honest experiences with products and my family.  So this is a try at your own risk kind of product.

***This product was provided for me to review by Mom's Meet.  All opinions are completely my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment