Friday, June 5, 2015

The Official Beginning of Summer

Our summer vacation started yesterday June 4th.  Oh how nice it is to not be ruled by an alarm.  I have planned a lot of activities for my boy throughout the summer vacation but right now I am enjoying some much needed down time.  Not to mention that being pregnant makes it hard for me to motivate myself to do too much.  I thought that today I would take my boys to Sea World and I finally settled for a splash pad and lunch out...baby steps.  So happy for the time off but the summer heat is killing me.  Everytime I am pregnant there is a big of chunk of time in the summer where I am heating up like a sauna.  Hopefully you have lots of fun plans on your summer vacation and that your kiddos don't drive you crazy.  Day #2 so far so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment