Monday, June 8, 2015

Girls Clothing

The first time I walked into a store to buy some clothes for my newly found out girl, I was really overwhelmed.  Boys, what I am used to, are easy to purchase for.  Not a lot of options.  Girls on the other hand there are so many choices for clothes.  I found out about 2 weeks ago and I am finally comfortable with shopping.  I am starting to amass quite the collection.  There are so many cute brands that I have found out about and I am just scratching the surface.  So I thought I would share my list of cute clothing brands.

1.  Matilda Jane


2.  Persnickety


3.  Mustard Pie



4.  Livie and Luca shoes


5.  Well Dressed Wolf


6.  Cheeky Plum


7.  Sweet Honey Clothing
All I can say is girls are expensive and none of these brands are a great deal but they are so cute.  I am trying to have self control.  We will see how long I can hold out.  


1 comment: