Sunday, August 30, 2015

31 weeks and counting...

I feel huge and I am only 31 weeks.  Every time I go somewhere there is always one person to point out either how big I am or that baby is coming soon.  It is one of those things that is inevitable.  Fortunately I haven't had any strangers try to touch my belly.  I don't mind people I know doing it but strangers are a totally different story.  Also people have been asking what I am having and when I say girl I get a thank God reaction.  You must be so happy it isn't a boy.  Believe me I am beyond excited we are having a girl but that wasn't why we decided to go again.  I was fully expecting another boy.  I know a lot of people who have tried many times for the opposite sex and they keep having the same gender over and over again.  Happy to have this chance to complete our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment