Monday, August 18, 2014

Mommy's Club: Healthy Home Company

I am always looking for product that are safe to use around my kids and actually clean.  I was excited to try a new product (to me) of Mommy's Club products through Healthy Home.  I specifically had the chance to try the Sanitizer.
There is a light pretty nonexistent scent and it feels like water.  It is non alcohol, non aerosol, and it have osha root.  It also doesn't dry out your skin.  It cleans and purifies all surfaces, minor scrapes, and abrasions.  I was really surprised to find out that this one product alone has so many uses and replaces so many products.   The prices were actually very reasonable for the 4 oz product perfect touch sanitizer $6.95.  

They also have makeup, hair care products, toothpaste, water filtration systems, and countless other products.
Some of the many great things about these products:
-100% toxic free and are made with an oxygen-rich solution
-Not tested on animals
-Organic



Here is the link if you are interested in checking them out:  http://mommysclub.com/514288
If you are interested in learning more about the company and what they are achieving here is a video https://www.mommysclub.com/what-is-hhc.php

***This post was done in partnership with Mommy's club but the opinions are 100% my own

No comments:

Post a Comment