Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thomas Party Train



I have been seeing these cute Thomas trains for parties all over the internet.
Items Needed
Cardboard Boxes (3 )
Blue Paint, yellow paint, and red paint to paint the boxes
Thomas pdf (below)
Black card stock

Save your cardboard boxes and make a cute sit in train for your party.  Depending on your box you can either paint or wrap your boxes.  I painted one box blue (Thomas), the 2nd red, and the 3rd yellow.  After the blue box dried, I put a yellow #1 on Thomas.
Then using my trusty glue gun I glued Thomas' face to the front.  With the black card stock I stapled together the funnel and then used the glue gun to attach it to the top of the Thomas box.
This is a link for a pdf for a Thomas face.  Cut it out and you have your face for your train.
http://www.pbs.org/parents/birthday-parties/thomas-birthday-party/decorations/thomas-friends-photo-booth/#2

Hope you enjoy making this train.  It was really simple to make and lots of fun for the kids.

1 comment: