Monday, August 4, 2014

Well Beginnings

Diapers, Diapers, and more diapers.  It seems like it is all I do sometimes change diapers, buy diapers, and dispose of diapers.  At least until my little one is potty trained (which will be quite some time) it is nice to have a diaper that you can depend on.  Leaks or oozing messes are no fun so I was excited to try Walgreens new line of baby products, Well Beginnings.

Well Beginnings has a soft stretchable waist and side panels with an extra soft inner liner with natural botanicals, Vitamin E and hypoallergenic aloe.  The diapers have really cute characters for size 4 there is an adorable elephant.  One thing that I noticed when I took my first diaper out of the package is that it is really soft.  I used the entire pack of diapers on my little one to be sure I could test them on little jobs and big messes.  The diapers held up to my little ones soakings and it also handled the messy diapers well too.  For a store brand these diapers did the job.  I did have some leaking at night so I don't think they are great for overnight but for your average everyday use they did great.  They are priced well too and for a store brand I was overall impressed with these diapers.  They come in:

Newborn ( Up to 10 lbs)

Size 1 (8-14 lbs)
Size 2 (12-18 lbs)
Size 3 (16-28 lbs)
Size 4 (22-37 lbs)
Size 5 (27 lbs and over)

Size 6 (35 lbs and over)



I also tried the Well Beginnings wipes which I used the Fragrance free.  I love that they have texture to the wipe with cute little animals etched along the wipe.  They were easy to use and grip.  I found that they worked well on small messes and large messes.   Overall very comparable to big name wipes and I was very happy with their performance.  They are priced well too and these are a great wipes option.

One thing I really like about Well Beginnings is they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so it nice that they stand behind their products.

***This is a sponsored review no compensation was received. I was provided product as a Mom's Ambassador for Mom's Meet.  All opinions are 100% my own

2 comments:

  1. I think we should give these a try. It seems they work and are possibly priced much better than what we are using. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really surprised I normally don't have a lot of luck with store brands.

    ReplyDelete