Monday, August 25, 2014

Stonyfield YoTot

Sneaky moms need sneaky tools so I was excited to find that Stonyfield Farms brought out a toddler geared yogurt in partnership with Happy Tot.  My almost 2 year old wants to do everything himself so I love that the yogurt comes in easy to use pouches.  The yogurt has all the elements from the Stonyfield yogurt we love, great tasting, organic yogurt.  The yogurt has Vitamin D added and 13 mg DHA & EPA.  I have only found this at our local Super Target.  The great thing about this product is the veggies are included in the yogurt.
They come in:

Pear-Spinach-Mango

Sweet Potato

Strawberry-Beet-Berry



**This post is in no way sponsored or affiliated with Stonyfield Farms I am just a mommy who loves the product and wants to share how great it is

No comments:

Post a Comment