Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Day in the Life...

Tuesdays are my craziest day of the week.  My boy has signed up for Running Club at school which begins at 7:45 am.  We had a late night and I didn't get to bed till 11 which is late for me.  I am always concerned on Tuesdays about oversleeping.  I turned over this morning and my clock said 7:20...oh my gosh.  I quickly got up and woke up my boy and we both got ready.  It was a brisk Orlando 40 degrees and I had to make sure he was dressed properly.  Fortunately we live around the corner from school.  My 2 year old was still asleep so I drove my boy to running club and came back to my house.  My youngest was surprisingly still asleep.

I had some errands to run so at 9 we went out to the post office and Target.  I got home at 11 and at 12 we had an appointment scheduled at the house.  So after the appointment my husband had to be at a doctor's appointment.  Then my youngest was getting cranky so at 2 we went for a drive which will knock my boy right into sleepy land.  I drove around for 20 minutes and went to my boy's school to pick him up.  After an excited explanation about his day, we went home and got ready for Karate.  After Karate, dinner, playtime and bed.

No down time today but I will be able to have an easier day tomorrow.  I know this is probably nothing compared to the schedule some of you had today or have everyday but for me I am exhausted and ready for bed.  Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment