Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines Eve

On this Valentines Eve, I realized that tomorrow will be our 14th Valentines Day that my husband and I will spend together.  I never could have imagined that we would be be together as of this June 15 years!!!  We have had many Valentines celebrations over the years from the fanciest to low key.  This year we are going to be home with the kids on Valentines Day free from the long lines and packed restaurants . Valentines through the years have definitely changed... from just being focused on Valentines Day for the 2 of us, it is now a celebration of love for the 4 of us.  I can't think of a better reason to celebrate.  I have started to get questions from my 6 year old of where did he come from and how was he made?  My answer to him is always Love.  That love I have learned is one of the greatest loves of all.


Happy Valentines Day to you!!!  Hope you have a day full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment