Thursday, February 5, 2015

Little Chick's Bible Review

I received Little Chick's Bible by P.L. Lyons and had my 2 year old in mind when it arrived.  When my boy saw this bible the first thing he did was hug it.  On the front cover there is a cute, soft, and plush chick which definitely got his attention.  There are 8 short stories within this bible and they all are younger child friendly and rhyme.  He sat through the entire book while I read each one.  This bible is a great starter bible for a young child and it skims over basic stories and is very easy to understand.  There are cute illustrations with each story, 8 in all.  I definitely recommend this bible for little ones and it has  hard pages which minimizes the destructive level.  If you are interested in buying this for your little one http://www.amazon.com/Little-Chicks-Bible-P-Lyons/dp/0310747805/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423152206&sr=8-1&keywords=little+chick%27s+bible  This would be a great basket edition for Easter.

***I was sent this book for free from Booklook Bloggers but received no additional compensation for my review.  This review is completely my opinion and I am not associated directly with the author of the book or it's subsidiaries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment