Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pregnant Mess

In my last few weeks of pregnancy, I am feeling like a disorganized mess.  I am normally a mom that is pretty on top of things.  But I find myself rushing around in the mornings to get my oldest off to school.  There just never seems to be enough time.  This is probably partly due to my difficulty in getting going in the morning.  Even if I sleep through the night it doesn't feel like enough.  That is probably due to the constant tossing and turning through the night. And the the night time bathroom breaks. Fortunately, my boys are both sleeping through the night which is one less thing to worry about.  I am moving slower as well more like a snails pace.  Everything seems like it is harder and takes longer to do.  My belly has become more uncomfortable and I have been experiencing lots of back pain lately.  Fun.  A few more weeks and I will be lacking sleep for a completely different reason.  I am sure I am getting more sleep now than I will then.  Looking forward to have her on the outside though.  It is a little bittersweet this is going to be our last baby and therefore my last time being pregnant.  So thankful for all the opportunities I have had to carry my babies from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment