Sunday, September 21, 2014

FAQs

Whenever I read articles, blogs and books I like to know the person's background.  So if you are curious about the mom behind this blog, here are some answers to your burning questions:

Why did you start a blog?  
My kids are pretty crazy and take up a lot of my time.  I have always had an interest in writing and a lot of my friends find my mommy life pretty funny.  So it is a natural to want to blog about my stay at home mommy world

What were you like as a child? 
I was actually a pretty good child I never got into any serious trouble and for the most part followed rules.  As I became a teenager I was very interested in being different than everyone else.  I wanted to not fit in I was pretty strong in my convictions which doesn't always make a lot of friends.

What type of mom are you?  
According to the mommy quizzes going around a helicopter mom and the quizzes are right.  I am the hover mom and although I try not to I am the gasp mom ( when they fall or get hurt the immediate sound that comes out of me is a gasp).

What kind of mom do you wish you were?  
I wish I could relax a little but it is imprinted in my DNA.  It is deep and the struggle is real.  I worry about their safety a little more than your average mom.

What do you like to do in your spare time?  
What is that?  When I do have some spare time I work on the blog and occasionally some Mom's Night Outs.  If given the choice of going out or staying in I will stay in and go to sleep if at all possible.  Being a mommy is exhausting.

What is your advice for an overwhelmed mama?  Make sure your kiddos are happy and safe and leave the room for a few minutes to muster some calm.  If at all possible get a babysitter or trusted family member to watch the kids and get a night out asap.  You will feel recharged and be able to handle the next day a little better.

If you have any other questions drop me a line.  Thanks for following.






No comments:

Post a Comment