Saturday, September 13, 2014

Honest Company

Honest Company is a line of baby and home products that is run by Jessica Alba.  They have diapers, bath wash, sunscreen, wipes, and many other products .  It is a monthly subscription company but a couple of months ago they started carrying the products in Target.  I was excited to try the products without signing up monthly.  So I happily went to Target and purchased a few of the products.  I got diapers, wipes, and sunscreen.  One of the big selling points of the line is how earth friendly they are which is wonderful.

I got a package of the boys diapers, they have a lot of really cute designs.  First of all I noticed the diapers are a lot thinner than the diapers I normally use.  That being said these are not to be put on your child overnight-they WILL leak a lot. You will need to change your child's diaper more frequently throughout the day.  Also, my 2 year old was able to take the diapers off with one hand and with ease while walking at stores and outside. Frustrating feature of these diapers.  Honestly, I was not impressed with these diapers.  

The wipes worked well and took care of little messes to larger ones and stood up to wiping (no falling apart).  These are also earth friendly.  Overall, I liked the wipes.

The sunscreen was very thick and extremely greasy along with an interesting smell.  It was very difficult after applying to the kids to get it off my fingers.  It worked well though and protected both of my boys in the sun. 

***This post is in no way sponsored or affiliated with Honest Company and I received no compensation for this review

No comments:

Post a Comment