Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Reese's Spread


I know a lot of people are fans of Reese's candy.  I am a huge fan of peanut butter and very occasionally chocolate.  They have come out with a Reese's spread that tastes just like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  I have tasted a lot of peanut butter chocolate combos but this one reminds me so much of eating candy it is ridiculous.  It is a very smooth peanut butter so it is good for dipping apples, strawberries, and pretzels.  I haven't tried it in a recipe but I think it would be a really great addition to a peanut butter cookie recipe. I will say as they say on Sesame Street now, this would definitely be a sometimes food.  For some indulgence though this is a great snack and if you have will power it will last a long time in your pantry.  If you don't have will power then I suggest you leave it on the shelf because it will be gone in no time flat-I don't want to be responsible for throwing you off your diet.

***I received this Reese's Spread from Vox Box through Influenster.  I received no compensation for this review and the opinions are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment