Monday, January 5, 2015

Resolutions or Goals for the New Year

1.  Keep up with the laundry.  It is a never ending chore and just when I think I have a handle on it a surprise pile arrives out of no where.

2.  To not let family drama bother me so much.  I tend to get involved in the drama of it all.  This year I am resolving to stay out of it.

3.  To stop caring so much what people think about me.  I am getting better at this.  When I was younger I struggled with this all the time.

4.  To not sweat the small stuff.  If it is not detrimental to let it go.

5.  Reduce my stress or at least my reaction to it.

Hope that you are able to make some resolutions that are going to help you become a better person or even a small improvement and more self awareness of things that can make your life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment