Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Diaper Catastrophe

In my years as a mom, I have encountered a lot of really disgusting, messy diapers as most moms have.  But I wanted to share with you my most traumatic diaper mess to date.  When my oldest was around 2 he won the award for the most disgusting experience.  I was in the kitchen and he was in the family/playroom.  I was busy cooking and knew he was right there.  He was really happy, dancing around, giggling so I didn't think anything of it.  Our kitchen has an island so I could only sit the upper part of his body having lots of fun.  When I went around the island that is when I saw what was so funny to him.  He had taken off his diaper and of course it was a poopy diaper and he had smeared all over the floor and was dancing in it....in carpet.   Needless to say lots of cleaning of not only my boy but the floor as well.  Thank goodness for steam cleaning because otherwise this carpet might have needed to be replaced...yes it was that bad.  I have been pretty fortunate with my youngest and there has not been anything too horrible or I blocked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment