Saturday, May 30, 2015

The First Trimester

With my 1st pregnancy the 1st trimester was great as was the rest of my pregnancy for that matter.  My 2nd pregnancy was a nightmare (I miscarried in my 13th week).  My 3rd pregnancy was fine.  This pregnancy oh holy mother of nausea.  I have been so nauseous the entire time.  Eating is definitely a challenge.  My mind knows it needs to eat but some how my body is not happy with this.  Most times I am forcing down a meal because I need to eat.  But most of my days are spent in a general state of nausea.  Many times I have seen my bathroom far more than I would like.  My poor children have had a mommy that to them never wants to do anything.  I am hoping that my nausea disappears and my energy returns in my 2nd trimester.  Did you have a rough 1st trimester with your pregnancy?  What helped you to combat your nauseous feelings?

Note:  I wrote this in my 1st trimester I am currently in my 2nd trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment