Friday, May 22, 2015

Minecraft the Obsession

My boy is obsessed with Minecraft!!!  If I let him play 24/7 it wouldn't be enough.  It is such a simple, pixelated game but I am sure you know a child who is quite attached to it.  I think what is so appealing about the game especially for my boy is that you can make whatever you want to make.  There is no specific formula or steps to follow.  It is easy to understand and to play.

I wanted to share with you one of the recent creations my boy proudly made.

I will let you be the judge of if Mario is waving or doing well, something else. My husband and I got a little laugh out that one.   If you haven't guessed my boy has quite a Mario obsession as well.  So he goes into Minecraft and makes Mario worlds.  Pretty awesome.  This game definitely makes kiddos use their creativity.

***This post is not sponsored or affiliated with Minecraft or Mario.  All opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment